Welcome

Relationships, struggles, regrets... memories and love...Living Life as The Emotional Woman!

Sunday, March 18, 2012

So It Begins...

Given the time to sit back and evaluate my life. I wasn’t to happy with it; it was time to seek out my purpose in life.  To examine, repair, and heal what was missing. Well, I’ve had that time…I needed to write.  I needed to inspire people with  my words…my thoughts and experiences.  I hope you come to embrace my inner thoughts as food you love to digest.
        Enjoy the blog,
        J.R. Randle
        Experience the written soul
        www.emotionalwoman.com
        

3 comments:

  1. Your words are definitely inspiring! I personally can't wait to feast on the full course :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miya, thank you for the lovely comment! I look forward to not only inspiring you, but also entertaining you with my stories. So, prepare for an emotionally-driven book filled with a cluster of unique characters that will haunt you forever.

    ReplyDelete